Saturday, October 6, 2018

Today was a GREAT day....

I always start my Saturday mornings excited. I had about a dozen ones to go to, it was cool outside and I had my partner in crime with me(my mom). We always start with the ones around our homes(we only live two blocks from each other) and the first one always sets the mood. 
The one thing I cant STAND about garage sales is disorganization. This first house looked like they set up some tables, threw their stuff out there and seemed like they where still setting up, plus a lot of stuff was wet, like they left it outside from the night before. 
MOVE ON!!!...….
The next one wasn't in the greatest neighborhood but from a distant looked like good stuff, and I was right. I found a pink Michael Kors wallet for ten bucks and a pair of Converse Shoes for five that I can sell. I'm gonna keep the wallet for myself and sell the Michael Kors wristlet I am using now. This wallet is adorable. The shoes need some cleaning but very cute. 
The next one was kind of like a rummage sale, it was in a business parking lot and they had some stuff. Of course I noticed the purses first and the only one I found worth something was a Tommy Hilfiger. Its blue, cute smaller bucket purse that's clean and that could possibly sell. I found some other things for myself. 
The next one was at a Christin School that have had others before. They are kind of expensive and the women there are bitchy, but it doesn't stop us from going and seeing the new stuff. I had seen pictures prior to today and they had a lot of purses. I started looking and found an Urban Expressions metallic clutch/crossbody like purse for 5 bucks. I was searching the other ones and I saw this black one. Didn't think much of it and when I looked at the zipper pull it said Marc Jacobs....NO SHIT....it was a Marc by Marc Jacobs and it didn't have a price. I had to have it. How did I find another gem? I checked out there wallets and I found a cute leather smaller wallet in good condition and a Sak wallet, black and white, real cute and for both where five bucks. When I got to the front she only charged me three dollars for the Marc Jacobs. I spent a little more there than I wanted to, but what's the golden rule. You have to spend money to make money. 
So total today I spent twenty bucks on all the items I am going to sell, not to shappy. If you count the wristlet that I bought a month ago at a garage sale I guess thirty five then. Still not too bad. 
This is getting addicting and I love. 
Just this morning I made my third sale from Poshmark and I cant wait to post the new things I found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment