Saturday, October 13, 2018

The past 24 hours

What a great couple of days. I couldn't have asked for a better haul.
Yesterday I got the best deals and I found a treasure that should make me a bit of money. The first thrift store I found a few things but wasn't charged for a wallet I found for five dollars. Its a no name but its vegan leather. So I bought a little Kate Spade wallet for twelve that I can hopefully charge more. I found some designer nice dress pants for two dollars a piece. That night we went to a Vintage, junk sale and this woman was there and had a TON of jewelry. On one of her sides of the booth everything was two dollars. She had lots of bracelets, and rings, and necklace pendants. I was looking thru a box of costume bracelets and I saw what looked like the Coach symbol. I picked it up and it was DEFINITLEY Coach. I couldn't believe it. I also found a couple Alex and Annie bracelets, so hopefully I can make a little bit of money selling all four. Last night was a huge success. 
This morning we found a couple of garage sales and the two money maker items I found was a Michael Kors phone holder, brand new, for only three dollars and a Betsy Johnson purse for five dollars. 
I found some other things that will definitely be posted.
Its been a couple of great days for buying and selling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment