Sunday, October 21, 2018

So much to say and so little time

Well I haven't written in awhile and I feel bad, but who is really reading this anyways? Oh well, it wont stop me from sharing.
From the start of buying product(s) to mailing, the process takes forever. It can be exhausting but its all worth it. This is how I do it. I post everything every Monday. That way Im not posting every day when I have other things I need to do as a mother. On Mondays I go check out Goodwill and maybe another day in the week but when I get home Monday I add whatever I buy to my inventory from the weekend and the previous week and I take almost all day from start to finish. What a hassle.....
I have posted a lo of stufft. I find things everywhere I go, if its garage sales or thrift stores. I don't think I have walked out with nothing. As of right now I have over a hundred things posted to my profile and I have about twenty more things to post tomorrow, without my weekly goodwill trip. LOL.
For awhile there I was on fire. I was selling things left and right, it felt like something every day. Its an awesome feeling. I might not be working an eight to five job and making good amount of money but with this and my sign business I feel like I am contributing. The truth is this money is for school. I don't want to touch it at all, and believe its hard for someone like me who LOVES her purses. I find so many cute ones that I want. Im actually hoping my husband took a hint and gets a purse that I like for my birthday. Well see.
But it feels good to make the money, Im not just sitting around the house doing nothing. Like I mentioned earlier its very time consuming but it keeps me busy. There have been plenty of times where I don't want to do anything and just sit there, but then I think, who knows someone might buy what I have to post, so I get busy.
So this past weekend I think I scored a great find. One of the local charter schools was having a rummage sale and they had tons of clothes, five dollars a bag to be specific. I didn't really want to deal with anymore clothes because they aren't selling for me, but when they are five dollars a bag and you get the biggest bag there, stuff as much as you can in the bag and when there are great labels you do it. I just kept finding things with great labels and I kept finding things my boys needed. All for five bucks, it was a score. I have found some other things in the past couple weeks that have been great finds and I hope they will sell.
I have got a little discouraged lately because my streak of selling slowed down but then I just sold something today and made my biggest profit yet.
So I just have to stick to it and keep buying and posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment