Thursday, October 11, 2018

Lots to report

Hello to anyone and everyone that is reading this,
I haven't posted in awhile and I apologize and boy do I have some things to share. The last time I posted was after my garage sale Saturday adventures with ALL my treasures. It was a good day and I was able to post everything and its out there to sale. I stopped at Goodwill on Monday and found a Tommy Hilfiger satchel and a Roxy tote bag.
Tuesday I went on a impromptu trip with my mom down south. She had a meeting for work and I had an hour to go check out the local thrift stores. The first store I have gone to before and its where I found the Longchamp wallet, so I always have to stop. There purse and wallet section was pretty full, but nothing too extortionary. I found a cute Lesportsac crossbody. It was a little dirty but I was able to clean it and it looks great. The funny thing is at the store it looked blue but its actually black. I also found a blue Tommy Hilfiger crossbody and it has these cute patriotic stars on the front. Very cute and for the right occasion it would fit an ensemble perfectly.
Not a huge score but for ten bucks for both I'll take it.
Next I decided to go to another one down the street that I rarely go into. Its a pretty big store that holds a lot and after I tell you what I found, I will definitely be going back. Not only did I find a couple of good things the prices there are perfectly marked. The place is run by older ladies and what I have found out that when you have older ladies in thrift stores, they really aren't up on labels and what's trending and what's not. They had a few purses hanging up for a little higher price but those weren't worth it. I found their luggage selection, which was more like computer bags and used backpacks, but I did find a Tommy Bahama large tote bag for only four dollars. I found their wallets and purses and this one wallet stood out to me. I was looking thru it and the material inside looked familiar, I was thinking kate spade but I knew I've seen this before but I couldn't find the label. Right when I was about to put it back there was a label that read COACH. WHAT???? You know what the best thing about this was, well two things, it was super clean, one little ink mark but very clean, it was only a dollar fifty. So for two items under six dollars it was worth it and now you see why I want to go back.
Tomorrow we are going back south and I cant wait to see if I can find more.
Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment