Monday, October 1, 2018

My first sale and a recap of Saturday

Well I am on cloud nine tonight. I spent all day posting and recording all the items I got over the weekend and right after I was done, I sold a purse. I didn't make a big profit, but it was worth it. I gotta start somewhere right?

I need to recap you all on mu Saturday thrift store shopping spree. I didn't even step foot into a retail store. Getting down south we started out at the biggest store of the day. I had high expectations going in but I was let down. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up for the purses and wallets. I found a Victor Secret beach tote, a Pink Victoria Secret sweatshirt and of course a few things for me. But not a lot to sell. While we where there my aunt gave me a bag full of clothes, really good brands and a few items with the tags still on. So that was a hit.
We headed back home and stopped at another town we have never been to and found a really neat, cheap and a lot to look thru new thrift store. There I found a brand new Calvin Klein Sweater WITH the tags still on for five bucks. I found two sunglass cases, one SPY and the other Calvin Klein, both for a dollar. So not too bad.
The last stop of the day was at a thrift store we usually go to. It was kind of a last minute decision and I am so glad we went. I went straight to the wallets and purses and skimmed thru them. I found a Coach wallet but I don't think it was real because there was not stamp or label in the inside, so I left that. Then I came across an orange one. I thought it was nothing because it felt plastic but when I opened it up it said Longchamp.....NO SHIT!!! I was freaking out in the inside and it was only seven dollars. I was in heaven but I kept questioning if it was real but the more I examined and researched it was real. The best thing was it smelt like leather inside and the inside was so clean. I couldn't believe the haul I got that day. I was a little disappointed after the big store but finding that wallet made my day all worth it.
After getting back I had a great bundle to post.
This morning we made our way to Goodwill. When I say "we", my little four year old tags along with me every day all day. He's my thrift store partner in crime. I went to the purses and there where a lot to choose from but nothing worth it, but I did find a Sak purse, real clean. Went to the wallets and there too where a lot to choose from but nothing to buy, but I did find an Authentic Disney Park wallet, real cute. I started thinking about looking thru the clothes but if anyone goes to a thrift store you know there's soooooo much to look thru, so I thought maybe look at the mens. I've seen a lot of people post shirts that are vintage looking or old brand name or anything that looks cool. I found three really cool men's shirts and they where all half off. So for three shirts, a purse, a wallet and a toy for my son, it was under twenty bucks. Not to shabby.
So after making my first sale today it makes it worth it and all I want to do is keep shopping, posting and selling. Its a high and I don't want to come down from it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment