Thursday, October 4, 2018

I'm slowly making it work

I knew I wouldn't make hundreds overnight, there where things I needed to do, do be successful. One of the major things is building my inventory. If it's going to the thrift stores or garage sales(which Saturday is around the corner...yay) or actually been giving things, its definitely adding up. I try to post something every other day. I want to keep it fresh, interesting, keeping them wanting more.

My mom gave me a few items, that to the right buyer I think would go over well. I went thru my things again and was able to find some things I can part with. Yesterday the little one and I went to Goodwill just on a whim. Waiting for his brother to get out of school, so I had to rush a little. I found a really cute vintage authentic Disneyland purse. Its brown with three little patches on it. I also came across a Urban Expressions Vegan crossbody purse. Very cute and clean. I didn't see it till after I got back in the car but it had something sicky on the bottom cover, but I got home used my little cleaning technique and it came right out.

My inventory is adding up and I'm getting people responding so to me something is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment