Tuesday, September 11, 2018

$$$ Store

Today I took a box of clothes to Goodwill and I had to go inside and look. The one thing about thrift shipping and garage saleing you just don't know what you're going to find. Well today wasn't great. The purses there are always so cheap and sometimes just gross. Stains or broken handles or rips. Not for me.
I never really look thru the clothes unless I'm on a mission for something particular. I like looking thru the figurines and little house hold stuff just for something different. I have found a particular pottery at my store that is pretty well known in my town and that's always cool. But usually its just junk.
There has only been a few times where I scored on something big and or had a big haul.
On the other side of thrift shopping and garage saleing I love shopping for a bargain. I don't like going to stores and spending a fortune for a shirt when I could go to Ross and spend way less for everything.
But the one store that I love to shop at just because of the prices and you can find name brand stuff there, is Dollar Tree. I love the Dollar Tree. You can buy most things there and I love buying stuff there that is disposable like party supplies. You can get plates, napkins, silver wear, banners, party favors for around twenty dollars. If you where to go somewhere else you probably would spend double that. I get toothpaste there, kids snacks, cake mixes, puppy snacks and so much more. The biggest thing I like there is that I can get a lot of craft supplies there. Not tons but there are things I spend a couple bucks for instead of spending way more.
Its only Tuesday, still awhile till the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment