Monday, September 24, 2018

I need more fatith......

I have talked so much trash about the thrift stores in my little town but I seem to find something worthy every time I go.
Today is Monday morning and everything I have read they say go to your thrift stores Mondays after garage sale weekend. After getting to Goodwill today I went straight for the purses(like always). They seemed to have more and different ones and I looked over every rack but couldn't find anything. I checked out the wallets and nothing. I thought to myself maybe I should check the purses one more time and right about the time I was gonna give up I saw a purse with a familiar looking tag. As I looked closer it was a Dooney & Bourke. A cute small O ring purse. It was clean inside and it definitely had the older looking vintage tag inside. I was so excited and I was positive they where gonna have a high price tag on it. It was only four ninety nine. YAY!!!! I was almost sure that I wasn't gonna find anything but boy did it. Two Dooney & Bourke purses seventy two hours, both purses under ten dollars and both vintage.

So what have I learned today? Have an open mind about any and all thrift stores. I think tomorrow I'm gonna drive up to the next town and check out their Goodwill.

This one is going on Poshmark.

I almost have three hundred followers and I have about thirty items and I want to keep adding more.

No comments:

Post a Comment